We are looking for Dutch speaking associates for our client in Budapest. You will join their Affiliate Pharmacovigilance team where you will be responsible for quality reviewing the entry of source document information client database, document the feedback in a quality tracker and maintain the quality date for each case.
Budapest is the capital of Hungary and attracts thousands of visitors every year. To settle here means you are surrounded by beautiful buildings, an exciting night life and perhaps Europe's nicest people!
The city consists of two districts, Buda and Pest, separated by the magnificent river Danube.
Many people do not think of Hungary as a warm country but you will certainly not be disappointed. During the summers the temperature goes up to 35 degrees and during the winter it never goes below 5 degrees during the coldest days.
If you are visiting Budapest you should not miss visiting one of their many thermal baths. A thermal bath is a heated outdoor pool where you can take part in various treatments, fun activities and of course - warm the body in a hot bath!
Our client is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. They are ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
- Monitoring mailbox, triage for patient safety reports and emails
- Handling of source document and entering data in client tracking system as per triage criteria. Acknowledge receipt of information as defined by client
- Translation & Back Translation of patient safety reports within the client SLA
- Check Case Validity as defined by client
- Obtain consent from reporter for follow up report
- Perform initial checks, search database to prevent duplicate entries
What we are looking for:
- You are a graduate in Life Science (You need to hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in Life Science)
- Native Dutch speaker
- English skills (written and spoken) B2 Level
Are you ready to join the team? Then do not hesitate to send your CV. Our recruiter will help and guide you through the application process.
If you have questions to the position we are ready to answer anytime.
- Holiday - 21 Days
- Relocation - Ask the recruiter
- Trial Period - 3 Months
- Start Date - Ongoing