Despite Malta’s small geographical size, the island offers lots of events and thing to do. In the summer, the island is among one of Europeans’ favorite destinations, as there is ample of opportunities for diving, snorkeling or other water sports during the daytime. You can spend your afternoon in Valletta’s narrow cobbled streets or at one of the temple’s beautiful historic monuments. In the evening, cocktails can be enjoyed with culinary delights from all over the world.
Malta is an old English colony and the spoken language on the island is English and Maltese. Therefore you will also be quick to notice that you drive on the left side, and eggs and bacon are the standard breakfast.
Our customer offers financial platforms where customers can register and buy and sell eg. cryptocurrency and shares. The company was founded in 2012 and they already have over 350 employees. It is very important for the company that the employees are happy and satisfied in order for them to continue in a great work-atmosphere with many development opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Account management of existing provider
- Competitive analysis and reporting
- Business development – evaluation market and target new providers
- Finalize commercial details and manage operational implementation
- Work closely with the office management to ensure ongoing satisfactory
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor in Economic/legal or related field
- 2-4 years of experience from online payment companies
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- English – very high level
- Good communication skills
- Additional language – an advantage
Are you ready for the challenge and to get knowledge within trading? Don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter.
Contact to recruiter:
- Holiday - 25 Days
- Relocation - Ask the recruiter
- Trial Period - 6 Months
- Start Date - Now