Reference: WELI - (FR_2144)
Lisbon is Portugal’s hilly, coastal capital city. The view of the imposing São Jorge Castle encompasses the old city’s pastel-colored buildings, Tagus Estuary, and Ponte 25 de Abril suspension bridge. Nearby, the National Azulejo Museum displays five centuries of decorative ceramic tiles. Just outside Lisbon is a string of Atlantic beaches, from Cascais to Estoril.
About the job
We engineer customer experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands. Through our transformational outsourcing proposition, we can drive performance improvement, deliver a real and lasting transformation in clients’ operating models and deliver material financial advantage. Our ability to pay is powered by data and applied analytics, which play a vital role in our work as a digital company.
- You will be the bridge between us and the suppliers via emails and chat for information, support, and complaints B2B.
- You will confer with the customers by telephone, email, or chat to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions, are taken.
- Prepare, maintain and review purchasing files, reports, and price lists.
- Check shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly and that goods meet specifications.
- Preferably have experience in customer support
- Native German speaker and fluent in English(B2) or French(B2)
- A high school diploma required
What we offer
- Six months fixed-term contract
- Reimbursement of flight ticket after six months
- Discounted apartment for 12 months
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- Meal Allowance
- Health insurance after six months
Please submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in contact with our recruiter!