Berlin is the ideal place for a city break in Europe. Ticking all the boxes, the buzzing metropolis boasts a killer nightlife scene, excellent local food, a rich history, world-famous beer, and some of the most remarkable sights and museums in the world.
Berlin is also regularly referred to as the ‘party capital of Europe,’ because it is. Cheap drinks and partying go hand in hand, so it’s no wonder Berlin has an epic nightlife scene affordable for backpackers. It’s not only a cheap night out compared to most big European cities, but there are also so many bars and clubs with no closing times.
About the job
We are a fully regulated growth platform for financial technology. Our ambition is to become the most valued financial ecosystem. This vision is backed by +15 years of solid track record in building and scaling financial technology. Through its full European banking license and profound know-how in technology, regulation, cross-selling, and funding, we enable a range of sustainable banking and financial services to grow and scale.
For our Office in Berlin (Charlottenburg), We are looking for Collections Specialists (f/m/x) in a full-time, hybrid working model.
- Phone calls and e-mails to customers that are past due
- Negotiating and motivating customers to repay their debts
- Interview reasons for delays in payments
- Constant monitoring of payment agreements
- Finding and updating data to debtors (skip tracing)
- Registering in computer programs Collections activities
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager
- Work experience in collections or customer service is beneficial
- Fluent in spoken and written Dutch and English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as required to communicate to a diverse audience effectively
- Problem-solving, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills
- Confident, driven and results-oriented
What we offer
- Working in a fast-growing international finance company
- Friendly atmosphere and supportive team
- Possibility to work from home and the office
- Opportunities for growth, the realization of own ideas, and further training
- Access to LinkedIn learning with over 8000 courses
- Professional and attentive environment
- Competetive Fringe benefits
Please send your CV and Cover letter in English.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in contact with our recruiter!