Barcelona is home to many great artists and painters, so you will always have plenty of art to discover. The city's most famous cultural masterpiece is Gaudi's work, the great cathedral "Sagrada Familia," which is one of the unique styles of modern architecture.
If you are not too fond of art and culture, you can spend the day on one of Barcelona's sandy beaches, just a short walk from the city center. While on the beach, you can enjoy some of the best Mediterranean seafood. The city has a reputation for being the most cosmopolitan, modern, and forward-thinking city in Spain. Although it is a very modern city, you will still find the old neighborhoods like the Gothic Quarter, where the oldest building in the city is located, and countless bars and stores.
About the job
We are your global provider who designs, delivers, and optimizes unforgettable human experiences for today’s digital world. From sales to service and content moderation to credit management, we’re an end-to-end provider across all B2C and B2B customer journeys.
- Handle and close inbound calls (Consumer) to achieve quarterly quota
- Fast and effective response to inbound emails
- Outbound calls when necessary to recover (web-) orders or convert quotes to orders or solve issues with already bought products
- Quote creation and follow up
- Maximize Store revenue by upselling/cross-selling to increase order value and AOV
- Awareness of Online Store promotions and campaigns to maximize their success
- Ensuring personal knowledge of the portfolio is maintained
- Stock availability
- Cross-language backup if needed
- Answer and deal with customer post sales requests (LogistiScs, queries, refunds, exchanges, delivery, etc).
- Solve status queries
- Initiate & manage Customer post-sales-related tasks; covering order cancellations, claims management, order and delivery follow-up, refund requests, and escalations using multiple tools, such as CRM & Order Status Suite with high quality, efficient and customer-centric approach.
- Dutch native level speaker
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of sales techniques (up-/cross-selling, objection handling, etc)
- Customer Driven and motivated to work in sales
- Achievement and target oriented
- IT knowledge and technical understanding
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience
- Strong personal interest & curiosity in IT products and applications
- Real capability to listen to customers
- Ability to conduct effective qualification skills to ensure a comprehensive understanding of customer needs
- Exceptional customer facing and customer care skill
What we offer
- Competitive salary package and bonus system
- Discount on Gym and Language courses
- 2 to 3 weeks of paid training
- 39 working hours per week, Monday to Friday from 08:30 - 17:30
- Possibilities to grow inside the company
Please send your CV and Cover letter in English.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in contact with our recruiter!