Reference: WELI - (FR_3130)
Lisbon is Portugal’s hilly, coastal capital city. The view of the imposing São Jorge Castle encompasses the old city’s pastel-colored buildings, Tagus Estuary, and Ponte 25 de Abril suspension bridge. Nearby, the National Azulejo Museum displays five centuries of decorative ceramic tiles. Just outside Lisbon is a string of Atlantic beaches, from Cascais to Estoril.
About the job
We engineer customer experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands. Through our transformational outsourcing proposition, we can drive performance improvement, deliver a real and lasting transformation in clients’ operating models and deliver material financial advantage. Our ability to pay is powered by data and applied analytics, which play a vital role in our work as a digital company.
- Assist users with pre-sales and general inquiries
- Technical support issues via phone/email/chat/social media, etc
- Respond appropriately to customers escalations, and escalate issues and customers to higher tiers of support as defined and documented.
- Respond to inbound customer requests, document relevant case information
- Preferably have experience in technical troubleshooting
- Native Dutch speaker and fluent in English (At least B2 level)
- A high school diploma required
- Ability to adapt the brand's voice and tone for interactions on both private
What we offer
- CDI contract with three months of the trial period
- Reimbursement of flight ticket after six months
- Discounted apartment for 12 months
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- Meal Allowance
- Health insurance after six months
Please submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in contact with our recruiter!