Are you fresh for a job abroad, and do you want to live in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe?
The company is located in the center of Budapest and offers an international environment with unique colleagues from all over the world, which provides a basis for personal development and learning.
- We can promise you that it will be an experience of a lifetime
- You will help the company's Dutch customers by phone and mail.
- You act as the customer's first contact with the company.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries.
- Updating information and customer contact in the company's internal system.
- More than 2000 colleagues in an energetic city, where there are always new experiences.
- Inspiring people from all over the world.
- Fantastic internal career opportunities within e.g. HR, management, marketing and IT.
- A company in rapid development.
- Free gym, canteen and a lot of other benefits.
- Company events, Friday bars, game night and other social activities.
- God relocation.
What we demand of you
- You can speak and write Dutch.
- You can speak English at a minimum of one conversation level.
- Has a high school education.
- Experience in customer service or IT support is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Have a desire to learn.
- Good communication skills both in writing and orally.
- Open to new possibilities and has a problem-solving mindset.
Apply for the position if you want an experience of a lifetime
Contact the recruiter by email if you have any questions or press Apply and send us your information there, and you will be contacted within a few hours!