Test your skills in the banking world in a magical setting on the sunny island of Malta. You will have plenty of opportunities to combine an exciting career with lots of water sports and diving.
Examples of tasks you will have during a day:
- Daily contact with the customer via phone, email, and chat
- Handle inquiries regarding the company's products and services
- Identify sales opportunities based on customer needs
- Provide professional customer service to new as well as current customers
The company has experienced significant growth over the last few years. In their Maltese office, 100 employees have their daily operations and you will work in a dynamic environment with colleagues from most of Europe.
The company offers:
- Performance-based bonus and a competitive salary
- Great opportunities for growth
- Professional and friendly atmosphere
- Be a part of a dynamic and young team
- Social activities with your colleagues, company events and much more.
Despite Malta's small geographical size, the island offers lots of events and thing to do. In the summer, the island is among one of the Europeans' favorite destinations, as there are ample opportunities for diving, snorkeling or other water sports during the daytime. You can spend your afternoon in Valletta's narrow cobbled streets or at one of the temple's beautiful historic monuments. In the evening, cocktails can be enjoyed with culinary delights from all over the world.
Malta is an old English colony and the spoken language on the island is English and Maltese. Therefore you will also be quick to notice that you drive on the left side, and eggs and bacon are the standard breakfast.
- Fluent in both German and English oral and written
- Previous working experience in a similar environment is a plus
- Computer skills
- Team player and customer oriented
- Willingness to learn and expand horizons
If you are interested in the position and want to know more do not hesitate contacting us. Apply for the job by sending an email to our recruitment consultant Linda at email@example.com
Linda will happily assist you with information about the job and tell you about the application process as well as help you with your resume if needed.