Lisbon is Portugal’s hilly, coastal capital city. From imposing São Jorge Castle, the view encompasses the old city’s pastel-coloured buildings, Tagus Estuary and Ponte 25 de Abril suspension bridge. Nearby, the National Azulejo Museum displays 5 centuries of decorative ceramic tiles. Just outside Lisbon is a string of Atlantic beaches, from Cascais to Estoril.
Serving a Car Rental customer & Rides customer (similar to an Uber or a Taxi transfer). Your job is to speak to the customer when they call in with issues, payment problems or questions. You will be handling inbound contact, over phone, email and chat. As the first point of contact for the customer, it is important that you know how to show understanding and speak to the customer (who might be frustrated) at the same time as guiding them to a solution :)
No experience needed, but we are looking for the following personality traits and hard skills
Who are we looking for:
- Speaking and writing fluent french
- Good level of English
- EU passport
- Empathy and a kind smile in your voice
- Good in stressed situations
- Loves to speak to people and help
- Having Experience with Windows Computers + Multitasking Proficiency.
- Able to install Okta app on their mobile phones, internet connection (by cable so router access needed), isolated and proper working space.
- Fulltime position, 40 hours a week
- Work from home until COVID gets better
- International environment
- Job In French in Lisbon
- Paid Training
- Each Shift has the same structure as any day job: 2x 10m breaks (one in each half of the shift) and a 1x 60m meal break (in the middle of the shift).
- Shifts within these hours: 8am to 10pm
- 22 Holidays a year
- After one year 14 Payments a year
- Meal card taxfree 6euro pr working day
Want to Apply?
If you are interested in Applying or want to know more, please Contact Nik for more information, his email is: email@example.com
or apply directly here on the page by clicking the apply botton!