Do you want to enter a career of social media?
They are the leading destination for short-form mobile videos. Their mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. They are building a global community where users can create and share authentically, discover the world around them, and connect with others across the globe. They are also committed to keeping this community safe.
- Conduct quality assessment work by ensuring and evaluating the quality delivery of the content reviewed in European markets.
- Conduct root cause data analysis and summary.
- Provide QA reports to content quality centre team members, and act as liaison with them to ensure consistent quality measurements throughout the operation.
- Work closely with Local Operations and Safety teams, and act as escalation point of contact for policy related questions, issues, and solutions.
- English as a working language and native level of Danish language skill.
- 1 year of working experience in content moderation and quality analysis for online media content in a major tech company.
- MS Excel, Google Spreadsheet, or other data analytical tool skills.
- Deep understanding of European online safety, privacy, and expression issues.
- Ability to work in rotational shifts 24/7.
- Work eligibility in Ireland: EU passport, Stamp 4, etc.
- Permanent direct contract.
- Dublin City Centre brand new office.
- Remote on-boarding provided.
- Exciting internal career opportunities.
Contact our recruiter today for more information.