The advisor is responsible for the handling of technical customer contacts for a variety of products mainly inbound via different communication canals. He/she must give information in a practical and clear manner within the set parameters. This advisor must also answer questions concerning specific procedures and services.
- In a correct, customer friendly and efficient manner answer and/or solve complex technical questions or problems posed by customers via telephone or email.
- Identify and analyze the technical issue of the customer by good listening and asking clear and concise questions.
- Provide good customer service with the aid of high-quality technical knowledge and the technical knowledge gained from the internal training and support systems.
- Per customer contact gather and document all relevant information into the system to insure a high level of service is delivered.
- Keep up to date with all new developments in the technical area, networks and consumer electronics relating to the position.
- Full-time (39 hours/week) and long-term Contract
- Schedule: from Monday to Friday, from 9 to 18
- Salary: 18.400 Euros gross/year+ up to 1.800 Euros gross/year in bonus
- Opportunity to join an international company
- Native level of Danish
- Fluent in English
- A strong technical affinity, experience in technical field is a plus
- Knowledge of network architecture and Consumer Electronics products (wireless audio, smart displays, etc.
- A good understanding of the MS Office environment is essential.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Experience in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) or Business-to-Business (B2B) environment i beneficial
Hvis du er interesseret i denne stilling kontakt vores danske recruiter Linda Sonnichsen for mere information på email: LJS@JOBSQD.COM
Vi glæder os til at høre fra dig