Maybe is it time to take the next step, move to Malta and become a part of an international company, lead your own team of retention agents and challenge yourself!
- Provides overall leadership and direction to the team.
- Implements calling and campaign strategies as designed by management.
- Inspires and motivates others to perform well through the use of creative incentive and reward based
- Takes responsibility for the agent's activities; provides regular performance feedback; improve
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
- Inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values
- Other duties as assigned by Management
Qualifications / Experience:
- Previous experience in the same role in forex Company
- Ability to work and produce under pressure with challenging targets
- Spanish Mother tongue
- Good English level
- previous experience in a call centre work environment / financial sector and/or diploma in economics/finances is desirable and will be considered as advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Problem solving skills, initiative, proactive / pre-emptive and strong attention to detail.