Would you like to help launching a streaming platform? Do you have experience in customer service and managing medium-sized teams, ensuring that they deliver the best service possible? Then you can be the Supervisor we’re looking for!
Manage a team of 15 Customer Service Representatives.
Responsible for the development of each individual, to be accountable for the quality, productivity and attendance of the team.
Proactively maintain and deliver the required service levels to maximize the productivity in the team to ensure the desired operational margin.
Motivate the team and develop actions plans for continuous improvement, reporting to the Operations Manager and to the client.
- Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company.
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries.
- Investment in training and personal development.
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection.
- Health Insurance.
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments.
- Initial flight expenses refund.
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe).
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
- Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit.
- Fluency in English (minimum B2 level).
- Native or near native Finnish Speaker.
- Experience in contact center and customer service.
- Management, interpersonal and team work skills.
- Achievement orientation and job motivation.
- Holiday - 23 Days
- Relocation - Ask the recruiter
- Trial Period - 3 Months
- Start Date - Ongoing
Ota yhteyttä rekrytointiin:
Jos haluat lisätietoja tai sinulla on kysyttävää niin ota rohkeasti yhteyttä firstname.lastname@example.org