As an Italian Advisor for Experience Giftbox Company, you will empower your valuable technical skills while gaining a privileged view and know-how of the tourism market.
Lisbon (/ˈlɪzbən/; Portuguese: Lisboa; (listen)) is the capital and the largest city of Portugal, with an estimated population of 505,526 within its administrative limits in an area of 100.05 km2. Lisbon's urban area extends beyond the city's administrative limits with a population of around 2.8 million people, being the 10th-most populous urban area in the European Union. About 3 million people live in the Lisbon metropolitan area, which represents approximately 27% of the country's population. It is mainland Europe's westernmost capital city and the only one along the Atlantic coast. Lisbon lies in the western Iberian Peninsula on the Atlantic Ocean and the River Tagus. The westernmost portions of its metro area, the Portuguese Riviera, form the westernmost point of Continental Europe, culminating at Cabo da Roca.
Your future project
As an Italian Advisor for Experience Giftbox Company, you will:
- Manage customer expectations through a cordial and empathetic stance and advise them in tailoring the very best experience from all the options available in our travel and leisure packs.
- Become a part of an inclusive and supportive team who will work with you at achieving your development goals and receive consistent guidance and feedback from our dedicated team leaders and trainers.
We are looking for
- Native or Proficient Italian and fluent English (minimum level B2)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Previous experience in Customer Service or a sales representative is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
We offer you
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
- Possibility to do Work from Home*
- Relocation package – accommodation in a shared apartment for 6 months and flight reimbursement.
Life at our company
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is: Lisbon- Portugal.
Note: *Due to our contingency plan regarding COVID-19, you may be expected to work from home for a limited time.
Home Office Requirements:
- Internet capacity DSL with min. 16.000 speed
- Only fixed cable connection (cable or DSL)
- Download: min 8Mbit
- Upload: min 2Mbit
- Ping to google.com max 70ms
- Good router (Fritzbox or similar)
- Connected to router via Ethernet cable, no Powerline adapters, in-house Wi-Fi, repeaters
- Lockable room
- Office chair
If you are interested and can see yourself living in beautiful Lisbon, give Nik an email or text and he will help you set up your CV to give you the best changes to get the job, he will prepare you for the interview and also explain and guide your through the process.
Nik Poland: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holiday - 25 Days
- Relocation - Ask the recruiter
- Trial Period - 3 Months
- Start Date - Ongoing