Do you like sun, and are you open for a new lifestyle in Spain? We offer you the chance to combine all of this with a workplace where you can take your career to the next step. For our client, it’s all about finding a new colleague who loves to work with people and has a true passion for customer support.
You will actively work with Customer Service where you respond to questions and help our customers with different solutions. Your role will consist of helping our customers by phone and e-mail. Your main tasks may include for example giving technical support, allocating/booking maintenance services for our customers and invoice solutions.
Southern Spain is often called Costa Del Sol, as the whole coastline is filled with sandy beaches and relaxed lifestyle. The coast from Malaga city center to all the way to Fuengirola city is referred as Malaga. You will never run out of beach activities in Costa Del Sol.
We are looking for a Swedish customer service agent, Travel afvisor to join our international team to perform a great service and have fun under the spanish sun. We Require that you have worked with customers before and that you have experience with a GDS system. The Global Distribution System (GDS) is a primary reservation tool for travel agents. GDS is a network that enables travel agencies and their clients to access travel data, shop for and compare reservations options, and book travel.
It would be ideal if you have worked with an airline before, or in a travel agency.
Names of GDS systems you might know:
- Amadeus GDS
- Sabre GDS
- Galileo GDS
- Worldspan GDS
- Apollo GDS
- Abacus GDS
- Pegasus GDS
What you will be doing in the job:
- Act as the primary country contact for customers on all escalations, and issues
- Handle phone calls/emails and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers
- Facilitate or escalate customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally
- Support customers in booking issues or requirements
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Effective and interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Aptitude for understanding and solving problems
- Fluency in Swedish with English as 2nd language
- Able to maintain and project a helpful and courteous attitude in any circumstances
If you want to live in sunny Costa Del Sol and work for a well established company. This is the perfect place for you! Hours: 40 per week - Monday to Friday
Contact our recruiter today - Isabelle, email@example.com
- Holiday - 21 Days
- Relocation - Ask the recruiter
- Trial Period - 3 Months
- Start Date - Now