This is an ideal role for someone who wants to take on responsibility and be part of the growth story of a young, energetic startup company with a really vivid future. The company is a land of opportunity where you can have a huge influence and bring your own ideas as part of a highly motivated team that is blooming.
The position is open until the right candidate is found, so do not hesitate sending your application.
Despite Malta's small geographical size, the island offers lots of events and thing to do. In the summer, the island is among one of Europeans' favourite destinations, as there is ample of opportunities for diving, snorkeling or other water sports during the daytime. You can spend your afternoon in Valletta's narrow cobbled streets or at one of the temple's beautiful historic monuments. In the evening, cocktails can be enjoyed with culinary delights from all over the world.
Malta is an old English colony and the spoken language on the island is English and Maltese. Therefore you will also be quick to notice that you drive on the left side, and eggs and bacon are the standard breakfast.
Each month the company is having team events so you will quickly get to know your colleagues and become a part of the community. During your lunch break you can use facilities such as table tennis, soccer table, lounge area and the open kitchen.
- Designing, developing, debugging, implementing and supporting the solution
- Working as part of a team of Developers in the design, development and implementation of front-end using React, Mobx and Redux
- Coding and testing of web applications
- Integrating the front-end elements built by your co-works into the application
- Expanding and scaling the application according to the business needs
- Compile necessary documentation
- Fluent in English
- Experience in React with Mobx and Redux
- Experience NodeJS
- Proficient CSS3 and Less
Has the job caught your attention? Send us your English CV and we will start the application process
Are you ready for the challenge? Don't hesitate to contact our recruiter.
- Holiday - 21 Days
- Relocation - Ask the recruiter
- Trial Period - 3 Months
- Start Date - Ongoing