You are someone who loves talking to people. Someone who is confident and always keep pushing. Driven is your middle name, and you go for the full 100% in everything. Do you recognise yourself? In that case, you will fit perfectly in this team!
On behalf of our client, a growing Forex broker, we’re currently seeking to recruit experienced candidates for the position of Retention Agent for their head office in sunny Limassol.
Life on a Greek Island can be very relaxed and like a long holiday. Cyprus offers a brilliant mix between the small island life and the bigger city life, as the cities of Limassol and Ayia Napa offers a rich nightlife and a wealth of shopping and restaurant options.
Cyprus is known for white beaches and colourful boats, but it also have a ski slope and beautiful mountains and forrest.
Living prices in Cyprus is the same as in countryside Greece, and they have a great tax setup, to make it easy to relocate.
The company offers:
- Shared accommodation
- Shared car
- Private medical insurance
- 4 flights/yearly for EU citizens
- Regular contact with our existing clients
- Ensure the highest level of Customer Service
- Maintain and update our CRM
- Work with clients to engage in FX opportunities
- Follow up on any client matters
- Relationship management
- Liaising with relevant teams to ensure quality service delivery
- Regularly report to management
- Retain existing clients
- Demonstrated work experience in Client Retention and Forex Sales
- Fluency in English and Portuguese both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
Are you ready to take the challenge? Do not hesitate sending your English CV - we are ready to help you with the application and if you have any questions to the job.
Are you ready for the challenge? Don't hesitate to contact our recruiter.
- Holiday - 21 Days
- Relocation - Ask the recruiter
- Trial Period - 3 Months
- Start Date - Ongoing