In Finland you will find everything from frozen lakes and saunas to reindeers in Lapland. And if you go all the way south you will find Turku, a beautiful old Scandinavian town that has beautiful canals and has been a trading town for centuries.
The tax in Finland is 15% and in addition Finland is known to have an even stronger welfare system than Denmark and the other Scandinavian countries. Finland is one step ahead in technology and they are known to be some of the happiest people in the world.
The company provides customer service for one of the world’s largest computer manufacturers in the world. They have cirka 200 employees with teams covering the most of Europe.
The position is open until the right candidate is found, so do not hesitate sending your CV.
What you will get:
- Great salary and bonus package
- Three weeks paid accommodation on arrival
- Flights and initial rent will be refunded when the trial period is over
- International environment
- No weekend shifts - Monday to Friday shifts only
- 40 hour work week
We are looking for you that:
- Tech-savvy and interested in IT
- Have the courage to create an international career
- Willing to live in Finland
- Native Norwegian speaker
- Fluent in English (B2 Level)
- High-School Education
You don't need to be able to speak Finnish, but we still think you should learn this word before your start; KIPPIS!
Are you ready to be part of an international IT-company and do you want to learn Finnish? Do not hesitate sending your CV.
- Holiday - 21 Days
- Relocation - Ask the recruiter
- Trial Period - 3 Months
- Start Date - Ongoing