We offer you the chance to combine all of this with a workplace where you can take your career to the next step. For our client, it’s all about finding a new colleague who loves to work with people and has a true passion.
Ireland's second city is first in every important respect – at least according to the locals, who cheerfully refer to it as the 'real capital of Ireland'. It's a liberal, youthful and cosmopolitan place that was badly hit by economic recession but is now busily reinventing itself with spruced-up streets, revitalized stretches of waterfront, and – seemingly – an artisan coffee bar on every corner. There's a bit of a hipster scene, but the best part of the city is still happily traditional – snug pubs with live-music sessions, restaurants dishing up top-quality local produce, and a genuinely proud welcome from the locals.
The company is a global technology company and has employees worldwide. Our client ensures that client programmes are delivered on time, and with the highest quality.
The department in Cork offers you:
- A great and friendly work environment
- Health Insurance
- 4 weeks accommodation
- Discount Card for shops/restaurants
- 4 weeks of training
What you will be doing in the job:
- Be responsible for quality check
- Focus on Natural Language Processing
- Focus on the international aspects of the voice recognition software
- Investigate and scope out software bugs
- Extend linguistic and domain coverage, and write test cases for new usage scenarios
- Any other duties that may apply
We are looking for a candidate with:
- A strong grasp of spelling and grammar in both the native language as well as English
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Being able to think creative and critical
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Be adaptable to changing environments
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly technical firm, with a great salary and great development opportunities if you would like it!
- Holiday - 22
- Relocation - Yes
- Trial Period - 3 months
- Start Date - ASAP