In the job as Business Development Manager you will work closely with the Dutch Country Manager and focus on main targets such as; eCommerce, Travel, Fashion, Technology and more. We are looking for you that are ready to identify and convert potential prospects while building relationships with existing customers.
If you are a match - we are ready to hire you!
There’s a reason Paris is one of the most popular cities in the world. Known as the ‘City of Love’, the streets of Paris overflow with culture, art, beauty and history. Whether searching out Monet’s Water Lilies at Musée de l’Orangerie, climbing the many steps of Sacré-Cæur, standing before the Eiffel Tower in awe, or searching out the best crepes along the Seine, Paris is a city that captures the hearts of millions every year. If there is one event not to miss in Paris, it is the French national holiday Bastille Day. For 30 minutes the Eiffel Tower becomes the focus of a magical sound and light show and here you will experience magic!
The company is a growing tech company specialized in online translation and the Paris-office is located side by side to Louvre. They disrupt the traditional translation market by offering two main benefits; professional translation services available 24/7 and a network of thousands of highly qualified translators in 50 languages.
With the office located in the heart of Paris you will quickly fall in love with the city and the environment around the office. Not only will you work at one of the best spots in Paris, the company also offers you a competitive salary with significant commissions and you will be part of a young and dynamic work environment with great opportunities for career growth.
- Contact potential prospects by calls and email using the best sales automation tools on the market.
- Educate prospects and develop relevant solutions using the company's services
- Attend industry events to build your network of prospects
- Manage existing client relationships and upsell over time
We are looking for:
- Dutch native speaker, bilingual in English
- University Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You do not take no for an answer and find creative solutions to get the sale
- Experience in selling services and software within ecommerce or tech markets
- Successful track record of negotiation and closing deals quickly
Are you more a ‘’hunter’’ than a ‘’farmer’’ and do you not take no for an answer? Then you might be the one we are looking for for our Paris-team.
- Holiday - 25 Days
- Relocation - Ask the recruiter
- Trial Period - 3 Months
- Start Date - Now