We are currently looking for Customer Experience Advocates, eager to develop their careers with the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management.
Barcelona is home for many great artists and painters so you will always have plenty of art to experience. The most famous cultural masterpiece in the city is Gaudi’s work, the big cathedral ‘’Sagrada Familia’’, and it is one of the most unique styles in modern architecture. Are you not that much into art and culture, you can spend the day on one of Barcelona’s sandy beaches only a short stroll from the city center. While you are on the beach you can try some of the best seafood the Mediterranean has to offer. The city has the reputation of being the most cosmopolitan, modern and avant-garde city in Spain. Although it is a very modern city, you will still find the old neighborhoods like The Gothic Quarter, where the city’s oldest building can be found as well as countless bars and shops.
The company is a worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. They are a team of 217.000 passionate people working in 340 sites providing outstanding customer experience from 74 countries in 265 different languages.
The company offers you a full-time position and a competitive salary. Besides this, you will receive a full relocation package which includes a hotel and flight ticket to Barcelona. You will have 25 holiday days per year.
You will be part of a dynamic and casual environment with colleagues of all ages in a highly-motivated team.
Your main responsibilities:
- Customer Experience Advocates will assist customers through phone and/or chat about account management, billing issues, content, and basic site and application navigation.
- Provide account application support to our clients, specifically with regards to software functionality and troubleshooting of system configurations and network settings.
- Give accurate and real-time responses to client inquiries
Bullets on what we are looking for:
- A positive can-do attitude
- B1/B2 level of English
- Be able to multitask and have strong communications skills
- High School diploma
- Experience with customer service or technical support
If you feel like this describes you, then contact us and we will help with the application process!
- HoliDAy - 25 Days
- RelocAtion - Ask the recruiter
- Trial Period - 3 Month
- Start Date - Ongoing