Maastricht is the oddly-shaped Dutch province nestled between Belgium to the south and west, and Germany to the east. Situated on the Belgian border and a stone’s throw away from Germany. The city is known for its buzzing squares that combine modern amenities and historic buildings. One of the most charming parts of Maastricht are the several parks and natural reserves located in and around the city. In the city center you will find several restaurants, cafes and other culinary delights.
The company is a multinational corporation that designs and manufactures dispensing equipment for consumer and industrial adhesives, sealants and coatings. The company has direct operations and sales-support offices in approximately 30 countries.
You will be part a international and dynamic environment. The company has some great benefits at offer you 13 salaries per year, the extra one being paid in December. Besides that you will have 25 days vacation plus 6 ADV days. There will be fresh free fruit in the office every day and you will get a pension plan receive and travel allowance.
Various HR tasks and inquiries:
- Pre-employment activities, leave of absence and vacation administration, general payroll inquiries, generation of HR related reports as necessary.
- Ensure consistency in the delivery of information and enforcement of policies and procedures.
- Deliver first call resolution and provide high touch customer service.
- Ensure the confidentiality of cases and personal files.
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Fluency in Italian and English, both written and spoken (knowledge of Dutch is a big advantage)
- Flexibility which includes being open to changes
- General knowledge of HR policies, processes and practices
- Ability to interpret policies and information, find solutions and advise customers based on established policies and procedures
- Passionate and high energy, strong detail orientation
Has the job caught your interest and do you want to get international experience then do not hesitate to send your CV.
- Holiday - 31 Days
- Relocation - Ask the recruiter
- Trial Period - 3 Months
- Start Date - Now