Boost your career as a Senior Media Buyer in a magical setting on the sunny island of Malta. You will have plenty of opportunities to combine an exciting career with lots of water sports and diving.
Despite Malta’s small geographical size, the island offers lots of events and thing to do. In the summer, the island is among one of Europeans’ favourite destinations, as there is ample of opportunities for diving, snorkeling or other water sports during the daytime. You can spend your afternoon in Valletta’s narrow cobbled streets or at one of the temple’s beautiful historic monuments. In the evening, cocktails can be enjoyed with culinary delights from all over the world.
Malta is an old English colony and the spoken language on the island is English and Maltese. Therefore you will also be quick to notice that you drive on the left side, and eggs and bacon are the standard breakfast.
The company is located on Malta and is a leading provider of iGaming solutions.
Bullets on the job:
- Campaign execution, media negotiation, placement and stewardship
- Develop and execute multi-channel, media campaigns, emphasizing brand-building and revenue-generating objectives
- Work closely with Meds Partners, Creative team and Brand to ensure flawless execution
- Manage budgeting and forecasting, campaign optimization and reporting
- Source new networks and traffic sources
- Landing page consulting and testing
- Negotiate direct ad buys
Bullets on what we are looking for:
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal (a second language, will be seen as an asset)
- You are analytical and have the ability to interpret overall social performance and paid campaign performance
- You are passionate about advertising
- You enjoy both teaching and learning about paid search
- You have a strong understanding of Digital Media Math and media planning principles
- You bring it. Everyday
Do you see yourself fulfill these criterias? Then you are the person we are looking for!
Contact the recruiter:
- Holiday - 25 Days
- Relocation - Ask the recruiter
- Trial Period - 6 Months
- Start Date - Now