Bucharest has a vibrant and diverse nightlife scene with options for every taste and budget. The Old Town (Centrul Vechi) is known for its numerous bars, pubs, and clubs that cater to different music genres and atmospheres. The areas of Lipscani and Dorobanti also offer a variety of nightlife venues, including trendy bars, live music venues, and nightclubs.
- Relocation package (flight and accommodation for the first 20 nights - if applicable)
- Monthly bonuses; based on performance, team player attitude, and loyalty
- Up to 3 weeks of training in our Academy
- Workshops in things like; make-up, healthy living, presentation skills, and industry knowledge
- Relocation: paid visa(takes up 3 months) if not EU passport, paid flight, airport pickup, shared apartment with a colleague as long as they are working for the company.
- 40 hour work week, both night and day shifts
- International colleagues
- Fun and different job in a rapidly growing industry
As an Online Game Host, you will spend most of your working day in front of the camera leading the game and interacting with the players. The job will help you grow your presentation techniques and your ability to multitask.
You will be engaging in bubbly, robust, and interactive conversations with your players on the table, taking player experience to new heights, not just through your energy and personality but also your ability to entertain. We do not require any specific previous work experience, but we want you to have worked at least part-time for a year or two, preferably with service-related tasks. We also require that you are fluent in the Ukrainian language and that you have a conversational level of English.
You will spend the first three weeks of your employment with us in our Academy where you will be taught how to lead a game of Blackjack, poker, baccarat, and Roulette as well as how to act in front of the camera. Apart from work experience that can give you valuable professional skills for a future career, moving to Bucharest to work for us provides you with an opportunity for personal growth. For many of our team members in Bucharest, this is their first experience of living abroad on their own. In addition, we broadcast in many different languages from our studio and you will have colleagues from all around the world.
- Native in Ukrainian, working knowledge of English is essential
- Service-minded with good communications skills
- If you don't hold an EU passport we will help with a work visa
- A fast-learner
- A flexible team player
- Professional, mature, and with a natural ability to follow work rules
- An entertainer at heart
- Excellent customer service skills
- Manage player expectations and behavior
- Minimum 18 years old
- Knowledge of games; Not needed but a plus
- Dealing baccarat, roulette, and blackjack for online casino players
**Please note that you need to have valid travel documents and that we will ask you to provide a valid Police Conduct Certificate and a written statement from your last employer.
We can help you set up your CV and help answer all your questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply below
We are looking forward to hearing from you