As the capital city of Hungary, Budapest has a rich history, vibrant commerce, and excellent gastronomy. One of the most well-known cultures is their bath culture, there are thousands of visitors here to enjoy the local thermal water and sauna.
About the job
We are one of the world's fastest-growing online travel booking platforms. From its beginnings as an e-commerce start-up based in Singapore in 2005, we have grown to offer a global network of 2 million properties in more than 200 countries worldwide. It provides travelers easy access to a wide choice of luxury and budget hotels, apartments, homes, and villas to suit all budgets and travel occasions. Headquartered in Singapore and employs more than 4000 staff in more than 30 countries. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering excellent customer service and managing the needs of our customers through communication channels (phone, email).
- Helping customers make hotel reservations, cancellations, or changes to a previous booking.
- Helping with issues of customers' accounts, fidelity cards, etc
- Need to have experience in customer service
- Speak native level Portuguese and fluent English( at least B2, preferably C1)
- Need to have EU-citizenship
- Preferably fresh graduate from university
- No working experienced is also welcomed
- Good communication and writing skills
- Good motivation and soft skills
- Willing to work in a fast-paced and multitasking environment
- Ability to work on a shift basis
What we offer
- Permanent contract (minimum 6-12 months)
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- Great internal development opportunities after a minimum of one year in the starting position
- Relocation package - Paid flight ticket to Budapest; One month in the company accommodation
- Discount on several gyms
- Assistance in setting up all required administrative papers, e.g., tax paper, bank account, etc
Please submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in contact with our recruiter!