Bulgaria is one hour ahead of Norwegian time. Prices in Bulgaria are significantly lower than in Norway, among the lowest in Europe. A good meal can be had for around NOK 50. With 7 million inhabitants and a vast land area, it is easy to find deserted places if you drive around the country. The landscape ranges from beautiful strange in the Black Sea to canon suitable ski slopes, big cities, and mini villages that still offer culture and living conditions as 50-100 years ago. Bulgaria is vastly underestimated, and we want to strike a blow that it is a country in Europe you definitely MUST experience!
Great opportunities to work with the world's leading Booking brand.
In this role, you will support various brands and be committed to staying aware of all brands and products and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all processes to support our consumers.
Do you want to have a weekend off? No problem!
Our lines are open 10 am-7 pm Monday to Friday to help you find an excellent work-life balance!
What do you need?
- Unusually customer focused
- Ability to communicate fluently in Norwegian in both oral and written communication styles and understand the market-specific dialects or accents
- Deep and a solid understanding of the consumer culture in the Norwegian market
- All training will be conducted in English, so an advanced language level is also required.
- Computer knowledge and ability to navigate around a computer system
- Committed to resolving customer inquiries by company values and brand image with the solution-driven mindset
- Good telephone way and strong understanding of social media channels, and familiarity with best practices for social communication
Excellent soft skills, especially in:
- Demonstrates empathy
- Active listening skills
- Communicates clearly
- Provides concise and precise next steps
- Building relationships with frustrated consumers
- Stay calm in stressful scenarios
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- A bright, modern and exciting workplace with good staff facilities
- Medical plan fully covered
- Life insurance
- Different opportunities for career development
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and company events
Please submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in contact with our recruiter!