Granada is a city in southern Spain’s Andalusia region, in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains. It's known for grand examples of medieval architecture dating to the Moorish occupation, especially the Alhambra. This sprawling hilltop fortress complex encompasses royal palaces, serene patios, and reflecting pools from the Nasrid dynasty, as well as the fountains and orchards of the Generalife gardens.
You will be the main point of contact for our Swedish clients and you will lead the Payroll activities for multinational companies
Ensure that the payroll is compliant and all entries are made in line with legislation. To assist in the smooth running of Payroll processes and provide excellent transaction processing in terms of Back Office interventions to operate the numerous systems that feed into the payroll. The work is rule based and structured around an agreed Payroll Calendar; it is supported through detailed processes, procedures and templates. Thorough knowledge of the processes, procedures and templates and excellent and efficient execution of these with a right first time mentality. Individuals should be flexible and able to operate across a range of processes and procedures. You will be responsible for ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the employee payroll delivery.
- Native/fluent level of Swedish good level of English is priority
- Strong knowledge of Swedish payroll legislation, processes and policies is desirable
- Ability to apply payroll legislation knowledge across the company network.
- Confident and credible as the face of Payroll to the business, HR stakeholders and team members.
- Work experience in a complex, high volume payroll environment.
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail.
- Experience working within a HR Business Partnering Model.
- Excellent IT skills
- BA/BS in a business-related field such as Accounting, Human Resources,
- Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education & experience
- 2-3 years relevant experience administering Payroll or Health & Welfare/Benefit
- in an HR consulting, HR Outsourcing or Corporate environment.
- HRIS knowledge: Workday, SAP, or PeopleSoft knowledge preferred
- Experience working with HR and payroll data
- Group activities, Yoga classes, psycho-physical wellbeing, etc. Fresh fruit every week, discounts with wellness clubs, restaurants, cinemas and much more (…)
- Language courses (Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, etc.)
- International and multicultural environment (25+ languages spoken)
- Flexibility and smart working Career Development Plans Transparent Reward and Recognition schemes
If you are interested in this position please contact ilenia, she will guide you and provide you will all information you need.