About the city:
Poznań is a town on the Warta River in western Poland. It is known for universities as well as its old town with Renaissance-style buildings on the old market square. Poznań City Hall houses the Historical Museum of Poznań with exhibitions about the city. The town hall clock has mechanical goats bumping on its head at noon.
And do not forget…
The food! The local cuisine should certainly not be overlooked here in Poznań. After such an intense sightseeing, it must be time to try the local dishes, which include pyra z gzikiem (local dialect for potato with cottage cheese dip) or something a little more sophisticated, like Poznań-style duck, which comes with delicious potato buns, baked apple and red cabbage.
- C1 level Norwegian, both written and spoken
- A B2 level in English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel
- Standard understanding of the operating system and knowledge of Office tools
- Web-based applications and database operation familiarity and skills
- Technical understanding
Your working day:
- You will provide the best customer service in the class and problem solving for customer inquiries
- You solve product or service problems by clarifying the customer, determining the cause of the problem, choosing and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, speeding up correction or adjustment, following up to ensure solution
- You will start, manage, answer and solve customer queries
- You professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that problems are resolved both quickly and thoroughly at first contact (eg first call - exact solution); assist all customer inquiries by offering accurate, precise, complete and within the agreed terms
- Soft skills and communication training
- Specific training with access to our customers' products
- Professional work environment and international career opportunities
- Office located in the heart of the city (Stary Browar)
- Private medical healthcare (Luxmed)
- Meal tickets (Sodexo breakfast card)
- Multisport card
If this sounds like a job for you, please contact our Polish recruiter Aleksandra and she will help and guide you through the application process.