Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek, and international artists. To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artifacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods.
Cyprus' second-largest city appeals to a wide range of tourists, from those interested in sun and sand vacations to those who prefer to delve into the island's culture at its museums and sites of archaeological interest. This large seaside resort on Akrotiri Bay on the sunny southern coast offers lively nightlife and a slew of energetic festivals. A cornucopia of cafes and bars lines the bustling seafront. Accommodation options range from villas and self-catering apartments to luxurious hotels.
About the job!
We are looking to employ a Spanish-speaking Quality Control Officers to join our team, in Limassol.
The ideal candidate will have the following key responsibilities and requirements:
- Determine Call Center and Agents quality standards by listening and studying Outbound and inbound calls of
- Sales Agents.
- Provide feedback via Reports to the Head of Quality Control of all monitored calls.
- Ensure the proper level of customer service and quality is maintained on the conduct of employees with clients
- Monitor quality of services provided by the company.
- Assist in other Quality Control related tasks if necessary.
- Issue Excel reports when needed.
- Assist in the handling of Complaints and/or monitor the handling of client complaints by the relevant department.
- Reaching Monthly targets based on Listening time.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Previous experience in the Forex and CFD ‘s industry will be considered an advantage
- University degree will be considered as an advantage
- Multi-Tasking abilities
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail essential
If you are interested in this position, and ready to start then push apply, or write out recruiters Nik, he will help you set up an interview :)