Cork is a city full of character and its inhabitants are known for their friendliness. You can find a nice eatery on every corner and there really is something for everyone. Within half an hour you are here on the Irish coast enjoying a deliciously fresh lobster or one of the other delicacies! Don't feel like going out of town? Cork itself has plenty to offer too, including beautiful gardens and some of Ireland's many castles. The nights are long here and there is always fun to be found somewhere. In short; you should not miss this city!
We are looking for a QA engineer to strengthen the team! The company specializes in a global supplier of software localization in translation. They provide industry-leading solutions for customers with the core purpose of helping them grow and grow their businesses. Working at this company makes it unique because the work culture is very flexible. Also believe in creativity, vision and exceeding expectations and opportunities.
- You are responsible for the quality from the beginning to the perfection of a user experience with a focus on natural language processing. We are looking for a QA engineer with a customer and server back office testing background who is highly motivated to provide high-quality products. Every individual in our team makes a clear difference to the product. Your primary responsibility is to focus on the international aspects of speech recognition software to ensure a great product.
What we are looking for:
- Your native language is German and you also speak fluent English.
- Strong knowledge of test methods, QA terminology and processes.
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and frequent context
- Demonstrable ability to deliver quality results on time.
- QA experience
Do you dare to step out of your comfort zone? Are you ready to start a new career with a lot of new opportunities? Then contact our recruiter today!