You will receive individual education and develop as both a person and a professional.
Athens has something for everyone, from great restaurants to beautiful beaches, delicious history and fascinating history - Athens has been voted Europe's number one travel destination for many reasons, just about any time of the year! A gourmet’s dream, clubs and bars for every departure and first-class culture, art and opportunities for new adventures.
This is an innovative iGaming operator. From the beginning, they have focused on providing the best possible gaming experience, building trusted partnerships, and providing great customer service.
About the job:
- You receive inquiries, complaints and comments from customers (email and chat).
- You treat customers with respect and make sure customers are satisfied.
- You respond to customers quickly and efficiently via email.
- You communicate between the company's internal departments.
- You are always up to date on company matters, promotions, regulations and changes.
- You collaborate with team leaders and colleagues.
Our expectations from you:
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You have advanced communication skills.
- You are an active listener, you pay close attention to what other people are saying.
- You are customer service enthusiastic.
- The ability to do more than one thing at a time is desirable.
- You get along well with co-workers.
Want to work on customer service and have a great opportunity to build a career in a growing industry, in stunning Athens? Get ready for this job!