Nottingham is a city in central England’s Midlands region. It’s known for its role in the Robin Hood legend and for the hilltop Nottingham Castle Museum and Art Gallery, rebuilt many times since the medieval era.
This role requires you to speak German and English plus ONE of the following languages to a fluent level; French, German, Danish, Swedish, Dutch, Finnish, Polish, Czech, Spanish, Italian
Fluent in Finnish and English and one of the following: French, German, Danish, Swedish, Dutch, Finnish, Polish, Czech, Spanish, Italian
Fluent in English and Swedish and one of the following: French, German, Danish, Swedish, Dutch, Finnish, Polish, Czech, Spanish, Italian
This is a telephone-based account management role where you will cover and support colleagues in developing accounts across Europe when they are out of the business.
In this role you will be:
- Calling independent retail outlets (such as toy stores, hobby stores & book stores) every week to ensure that they have the right range in stock
- Advising them on what products they need to order to suit their business needs so that they can maximize all sales opportunities
- Developing a relationship of trust with your customers
- Performing stock checks and ensuring they reorder stock that has been sold
- Informing them of new product ranges and identifying opportunities to close sales
- Looking for more ways to grow the number of customers committed to our stockist program, and ensuring a long-term beneficial trading relationship.
We know that getting every customer’s full attention every time you call them, not to mention making sure they do a regular stock check, can be hard. Managing your time effectively to make sure every customer is called on schedule is no easy task either, but these are just the sorts of challenges that the right person for this job will relish.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and colleagues
- Excellent customer service and time management
- Ability to multi-task and high organizational skills
- Ability to influence existing clients and grow sales
We are looking for people who will do their best to understand the needs of the company and to put those needs first when they are at work. Because of this, we believe that what you are like, hence the attitude you show to work and the way you choose to behave is even more important than your skills or experience.
Other Essential Information
Salary: £25,600 + Relocation Support
Visa Sponsorship: We accept applications seeking sponsorship. A Skilled Worker visa may be offered to successful candidates if required, where UKVI (UK Visas & Immigration) regulations are met.
Driver’s license: Is desirable
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Social distancing in pace.
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Are you ready to really connect with interesting clients around Europe and use all your Language skills, then Apply here :)
Looking forward to hearing from you