As an Account Strategist, it is your job to identify and apply the relevant advertising solutions through an active collaboration with partners within media and marketing agencies. You will work with a wide range of advertisers and aim to provide the best and most optimal advertising solution to all customers.
You will be part of a goal-driven environment where you must be focused on individual goals, but also be able to be part of a team that creates unique customer experiences.
The position is open until we have found the perfect candidate.
Barcelona is home to many great artists and painters - you will quickly find around the city that there is plenty of art to experience. The most famous cultural masterpiece in the city is the work of Gaudi, the great cathedral 'Sagrada Familia'. If you are not into art and culture, you can spend the day on one of Barcelona's sandy beaches just a short walk from the city center. While at the beach you can try some of the best seafood that the Mediterranean has to offer. The city has a reputation for being the most cosmopolitan, modern and avant-garde city in Spain. Although it is a very modern city, you will still find the old quarters as the 'Gothic Quarter' where the city's oldest building can be found as well as countless bars and shops.
The company is a worldwide leader in outsourcing and marketing and has some of the world's largest brands as customers. The company has a total of 217,000 employees in 74 countries.
They offer good development opportunities and there are associated coaches/coaches that you can save with it for your personal and professional development. You will be part of a work environment with good colleagues, social events and with an office located with sea views, there is nothing missing.
The company pays for your flight to Barcelona and has an apartment available the first month you will be staying in (free of charge) They also offer free fitness membership.
It is a full-time position of 39 hours per week (From Monday to Friday). For the first three weeks of your employment, the company will make sure that you are well trained in your work tasks so that you are ready to work on your own.
- Implement creative ways to improve our agency relationships, tailor and make suggestions to improve product promotion and sales
- Provide strategic advice and help agencies get the best return on investment in their clients' advertising investments - here work closely with them in an advisory role
- Give the media agencies you work with, an excellent customer experience every time
- Communicate with agencies by phone and email
We are looking for you who are:
- Fluent in French in writing and speaking
- Can master English effortlessly
- Bachelor's degree in sales/marketing (or similar practical experience in the field)
- +1 years of experience with advertising or PPC campaigns
- Passionate about marketing, technology and online advertising
- Have a desire to learn and develop
Are you ready to develop and live in one of Europe's most beautiful cities?
The recruiter will help you further with your application and is ready to answer any questions you may have.