Would you like to be in daily contact with customers and improve your communication skills? Do you have experience in sales? We are looking for a confident and energetic person (m / f / d) who would like to work in a multinational and fast-paced work environment. Old factories, brick chimneys and beautiful villas: if you like 19th-century industrial culture, you will love the city of Łódź (pronounced “Wuudsch”). In the middle of the 19th century, 130 kilometers from Warsaw, the city developed from a provincial nest to the “Manchester of Poland” within a very short time. Łódź is part of the development of culinary dumpling, with melted butter over the pierogi, seared bacon for the taste and a cold Märzen beer. Most of the popular shops and restaurants can be found in the pedestrian zone, P'ostrkovska Street. This is more than four kilometers long. In addition to the jobs and boutiques, there are cinemas, sports bars, various restaurants and bars with billiards. Most of the shops offer local products.
The company you would work for has 2,300 professional employees and provides HRO services to 27 clients worldwide in 28 languages. The main areas are tax, data and financial management and accounting - and much more.
The company offers:
- 25 vacation days a year
- Competitive salary
- Bonus per month with sufficient customer satisfaction etc.
- 3 to 4 weeks of training
- One-way flight will be refunded
- Either the company pays the rent for your apartment etc. back in full after one year OR you can live in a shared apartment and only pay 300 zloty
- After one year you will receive a plane ticket to visit your family
- RFx management, savings calculation and reporting
- Identify suppliers, carry out targeted sales, analyze offers and create strategies
- Maintain catalogs, contracts, category cards and the list of preferred suppliers
- Interact with internal stakeholders to determine proper approvals
- Develop process improvements
We are looking for:
- Enjoyment in dealing with customers
- Mother tongue French
- Business fluent English
- Business fluent Polish
- 2 to 4 years of experience in managing end2end sourcing/procurement projects
- Knowledge of the supplier market
Does that sound like a job to you? Are you ready for a new challenge in beautiful Lodz? Then send me your résumé in English now!