Are you a fan of beautiful nature and are you interested in technology?
We offer you the opportunity to combine all of this - with a workplace in which you can advance your career. We are looking for a new employee who likes to be in daily customer contact.
Belfast is the capital of beautiful Northern Ireland. It looks like a fairy tale with a magical nature, like the Giant's Causeway. This "dam of the giant" is part of the UNESCO world cultural heritage and every year thousands of tourists come to admire the magical formation that overflows into the Atlantic Ocean. The city also offers a wide range of cultural activities and city life with many great restaurants where you can try the nationally typical “Ulster fry” breakfast. It consists of bacon, sausages, eggs and various drinks. And of course, you will find a pint of Guinness, the famous Irish beer, in local pubs everywhere.
The company you would work for has 125,000 employees and more than 150 locations in 31 countries worldwide. The company's customers are many of the most famous brands in the world. It owes this success to its employees, who offer reliable, high-quality customer service.
The company offers:
- 21 vacation days a year, plus vacation on the birthday
- Competitive salary
- Bonus per month based on the KPIs (after a 3 month trial period)
- 5-week training
- One-way flight will be refunded
- 7 paid nights at the Concentrix Hotel
- Providing a real estate agent to quickly find a suitable apartment for you
- 500 € start-up capital for rent
- Process customer inquiries by email, phone and chat
- Provide help with problems
- Achieve goals in a team as well as personally set goals
- Management of the customer database
We are looking for:
- Enjoyment in dealing with customers
- Mother tongue Finnish
- Business fluent English (B2 or C1)
- Ready to work one weekend shift per month
Does that sound like a job to you? Are you ready for a new challenge in beautiful Belfast? Then send me your résumé in English now!