Ålborg is a beautiful old Danish city, that is also home of one of the biggest harbours and a crazy party street. It is located in the north of the country but with great connection both by train and airport to the rest of Denmark.
The role as Customer Care Agent
You will be a part of a customer care team who works to create extraordinary customer experiences on a daily basis. With an ambitious availability and competent guidance you will make it obvious for the client.
- Take care of inbound chat, e-mail and phone inquiries for the Norwegian market.
- Coordinate and communicate with logistics partners.
- Contribute to further optimization of processes and systems in the department.
We imagine that you are able to cross most of the following:
- Excellent at communication on both phone and in writing.
- Thorough and takes responsibility for the clients - finish what you started.
- Master of managing many different tasks and still look to get more.
- Contagious bright spirit towards clients and colleagues - positive with a social flair
- General interest and understanding of e-commerce.
- Speak and write fluent Norwegian.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Magento platform is a great plus (not a demand)
- 37 hour work week
- 5 week holiday a year
- 2 weeks Paid training
- An entrylevel jobs with room to grow
Type: Full-time and part-time are relevant
Start: As soon as possible, interviews are held ongoing.
If you are interested in knowing more, speak you our Norwegian recruiter Hafdis, she also speaks Norwegian, so she is the perfect person to support you!