Plan to cross many bridges when in Cork. Ireland's third-largest city began life as an island and now spans both banks of the River Lee, with watery channels running beneath some of its main thoroughfares. The best way to experience this hilly southern seaport is on foot, following the signposted walking tour past St. Finn Barre's Cathedral and the riverside quadrangle of University College up the hill to red and white Shandon Church. Along the way, you'll meet plenty of the city's talkative residents.
What is the role?
As a B2B Sales Development Representative, you will consult with existing online retailers in the German market to sell new products.
Our client is a leading global payment company which is a household name. We are looking for a candidate who will be expected to consistently exceed quarterly sales targets through high volume outbound calling and emailing to existing customers from leads that are provided daily. You will be provided with intensive sales and product training, as well as mentorship and coaching from management & senior reps. Successful sales reps will also have opportunities for career progression, as this is a rapidly growing and evolving project.
We are offering temporary remote working and successful candidates may relocate to Cork and work from the Cork office post-Covid. However, we are also looking at new future options to facilitate home working.
Who we are seeking?
- You are an ambitious hunter, who is not afraid to jump on the phones, make a high volume of calls, and speak with existing clients to promote new and exciting products
- You have a competitive spirit and thrive under pressure, always striving to be the top performer / stand out from the crowd
- You are a team player, willing to go out of your way to help a struggling teammate
- You constantly strive to improve, seeking coaching & guidance from both peers and managers
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter, who can operate with minimal supervision and is motivated to find solutions to problems as they occur
- You understand how businesses operate and have strong business acumen, including knowledge of different business models & the importance of return on investment
- You are a person of high integrity and have a genuine interest in delivering the right solutions, to the right client, every time
- You must have fluency in business level German (C2 grade CEFR)
- Professional level of English
- Knowledge of E-commerce e.g. buying or selling is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Preferred requirements (Not Essential)
- Some experience in sales ideally in an outbound call environment
- Interest in the web and e-commerce
If you are interested in knowing more about this role please contact our German Recruiter Frederique, she will be happy to tell you about the role.