Are you service-minded and want to work abroad? Are you passionate about being on camera? Do you want to become the star of your own Game Show? We are looking for Game Presenters who want to work in a fast-paced and international work environment for our studio in Malta.
As a Game Presenter, you will spend most of your working day in front of the camera leading the game and interacting with the players. The job will help you grow your presentation techniques and your ability to multitask. As a Game Presenter / Host, you will take presenting to an entirely different level.
You will be engaging in bubbly, robust, and interactive conversations with your players on the table, taking player experience to new heights, not just through your energy and personality but also your ability to entertain. We do not require any specific previous work experience, but we want you to have worked at least part-time for a year or two, preferably with service-related tasks. We also require that you are fluent in the Dutch language and that you have a conversational level of English.
You will spend the first three weeks of your employment with us in our Academy where you will be taught how to lead a game of Blackjack and Roulette as well as how to act in front of the camera. Apart from a work experience that can give you valuable professional skills for a future career, moving to Malta to work for us provides you with an opportunity for personal growth. For many of our team members in Malta, this is their first experience of living abroad on their own. In addition, we broadcast in 18 languages from our Malta studio and there are more than 40 different nationalities in our teams, so the work environment we offer in Malta is truly dynamic and international.
We offer you:
- Relocation package (flight and accommodation for the first 20 nights - if applicable)
- Monthly bonuses; based on performance, team player attitude and loyalty
- Up to 3 weeks of training in our Academy
- Free Gym Membership
- Workshops in things like; make-up, healthy living, presentation skills and industry knowledge
- Night shift taxi drop off service
Qualifications To apply you need to be:
- Fluent in Dutch, working knowledge of English is essential
- Service-minded with good communications skills
- A fast-learner
- A flexible team player
- Professional, mature and with a natural ability to follow work rules
- An entertainer at heart
- Excellent customer service skills
- Manage Player expectations and behaviour
- Minimum 18 years old
Please note that you need to have valid travel documents and that we will ask you to provide a valid Police Conduct Certificate and a written statement from your last employer.