Lisbon is Portugal’s hilly, coastal capital city. From imposing São Jorge Castle, the view encompasses the old city’s pastel-colored buildings, Tagus Estuary and Ponte 25 de Abril suspension bridge. Nearby, the National Azulejo Museum displays 5 centuries of decorative ceramic tiles. Just outside Lisbon is a string of Atlantic beaches, from Cascais to Estoril.
You will work for a renowned global IT service and consulting company, presently developing our tech footprint in Lisbon (Parque das Nações).
You will be managing one or more key stakeholder accounts, promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality, and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be highly experienced in managing supplier expectations, outgoing and with strong presentation skills, and able to thrive in a collaborative environment.
These will be your tasks
- Accountable for managing service delivery for one or more client accounts - often across multiple sites and countries.
- Consistent and measured delivery of service to contracted SLA.
- Accountable for robust contract P&L management online with agreed Business Case and Financial Plans targets.
- Provides support to new business opportunities. Takes an active supporting role in bids and supports the transition and implementation of new business (including new service offers).
- Ensures timely and accurate escalation of client service problems and incidents within appropriate timescales.
- Provides expert problem management support to difficult, high profile customer issues and ensures root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for the future benefit
- Ensures the client's contractual targets and measurements are supported by back-to-back supplier commitments.
- Support in identifying the same account growth opportunities to be converted into sales prospects.
You're offering these qualifications
- Experience of having successfully operated at the prime customer contact level.
- Business unit or contract budget ownership with experience of P&L management. (Minimum, certain Financial acumen).
- Experience working in a virtual environment. (International Operations)
- Preferred experience in outsourcing bids, from pre-sales to successful implementation.
- Strong presentation skills with experience of presenting to senior customer representatives.
- Preferred Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, PMI).
Required Language Thresholds:
· Finnish: (C2: Native-Level Fluency)
· English: (B2: Independent Level User)
We're Offering These Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Meal Allowance on Card
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
If you are interested in knowing more, apply today and we will give you a call!