As a Customer Service Consultant, you will be the primary contact for Lufthansa passengers and you will be answering questions mostly regarding the flight reservations, cancellations and online check-in via phone. All the Customer Consultants are taking calls equally in their market language and also in English from various countries (e.g. Germany, Scandinavia, United States…).
The position is remotely stationed in the Czech Republic. The Client contributes for the internet connection in the amount of 500 CZK brutto per month and provide financial support when traveling to the office for monthly training, refreshers, meetings etc.
You speak German at a fluent level and English at an intermediate level.
You have great communication, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
A big plus if you have been working within the tourism area in your past (but no requirement).
- A remote position based in the Czech Republic (either you live in the Czech Republic or want to relocate to the Czech Republic.
- A professional and multicultural working environment with people from different nationalities.
- Modern induction training and career path.
- Gaining experience working in a world-leading flight company.
- Opportunity to grow within the organization.
- A contract focused on a long-term relationship.
- Full-time job in rotating shift (between 6.00-23.00).
- Meal allowance.
- Paid flight ticket + paid accommodation for the first 2-3 months.
The basic starting gross salary for the Customer Service Consultant position is 26 300 CZK gross /per month i.e. approx. 1 019 EUR€/per month (1 EUR = 25.6 CZK; 16/07/2019). Additionally, you are entitled to the Sign-in bonus, in the amount of 7 700 CZK gross after finishing the probation period, plus another 5 200 CZK gross after finishing 12 months of employment.
- 1-3 months = salary is 1,136€ gross (incl. bonuses)
- 3-6 month = salary is 1,285€ gross (incl. bonuses)
- 7-12 month = salary is 1,359€ gross (incl. bonuses)
- After 1 year = salary is 1,527€ gross (incl. bonuses)
Contact, insurance, and other information
- They support you to open your own bank account and have a tax number.
- After 6 months of employment, there is a possibility of working part-time.
- According to Czech law, employer and employee contributions to the health and social insurance from the first day of employment.
- Special HR team organizing events, sports tournaments, parties & trips.
- All employees have special benefits and discounts for services and products, such as flight tickets, Multisport card, free psychologist and psychotherapist.